Landscape lighting is a great way to add ambiance to your outdoor space. But did you know that landscape lighting can also improve your home security? In fact, landscape lighting can deter burglars from breaking into your house.
Landscape lighting is becoming increasingly popular. There are now more than 3 million landscape lights installed across America. And according to the National Electrical Code (NEC), landscape lighting should be installed at least 300 feet away from windows or doors.
“Landscape lighting can provide a sense of safety and security to your home.” Landscape lighting can also enhance your property value. If you want to sell your home, you’ll want to install landscape lighting. It will make it easier for potential buyers to imagine themselves living in your home.
There are many different types of landscape lighting options available today. You have the option of using traditional incandescent bulbs, fluorescent tubes, halogen lamps, LED lights, solar lights, and even motion sensors.
There are many benefits to installing landscape lighting. For example:
– Landscape lighting can help reduce crime by making it harder for criminals to break into homes. Criminals may think twice about entering an area with bright lights.
– Landscape lighting helps homeowners save money on their energy bills. Traditional light fixtures use a lot of electricity. By switching to LEDs, you could cut your electric bill by up to 50 percent.
– Landscape lights can create a beautiful environment for your family and friends. They can also help you enjoy your yard all year round.
– Landscaping lights can help you attract wildlife to your yard. Birds like to perch on trees when they’re looking for food. So if you put up some birdhouses, you might see them come to visit.
– Landscape light fixtures can help you protect your privacy. Your neighbors won’t be able to see what’s going on inside your backyard.
– Landscape light fixtures can keep your lawn green during the winter months. When the sun goes down, these lights will allow you to turn off your outside lights. This will prevent your grass from getting too hot.
– Landscape Lights can help you save time. You don’t need to spend hours every day watering your plants. With landscape lighting, you can water them automatically.
– Landscape Lights can help preserve your property. Landscape lights can help you spot animals that might damage your property.
– Landscape Light Fixtures can help you save money. The average cost of a landscape light fixture is around $20. That means you could pay less than $1 a week to run your landscape lights!
The amount of benefits one can get from landscape lighting clearly justify the cost, and as exemplified above, it will end up paying for itself and even be a net positive in the long run. But you have to do it right. You need to get professionals like Water Wise Landscape to do your landscape lighting. Contact us today to get a FREE estimate or to schedule a site visit.