Water Wise Landscape cares deeply about the health and well-being of our clients and team members. We also realize that people still need landscaping services during a crisis. Therefore, during this time of uncertainty, we have implemented the recommendations and best practices of the CDC across our company regarding the COVID-19, Corona Virus.
Our team is being asked to:
- Wash their hands often, including before and after every appointment.
- Stay home if they are sick.
- Avoid close contact and not to shake hands.
- Wear a mask when around others who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- We are working remotely from various offices.
For our clients:
Please let us know beforehand if you or anyone in your household has been sick during the last two weeks. In these scenarios, our staff will wear a mask in your home.
Stay healthy we will get through this together!
Thank you for supporting Water Wise Landscape.